Follow me on Twitter! @vgelflingv

I occasionally tweet. I'm not #humblebragging or anything.

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Day one. Hopefully.


So I decided to join those hep cats who are clogging up the internet ether and write my own blog. I also decided that I have so much useless knowledge that I had to get it out of my brain to make room for useful tidbits like "feed the dog" and "wash your socks or you'll get blisters from those cute shoes you shouldn't have bought." I'm not sure where this will go, if anywhere. I just thought I'd rather do this than get a real job. (Just kidding, Deacon.) And to explain the title of this blog, Teas-O-Rama, I've included a pic of Bettie Page, the star of the stag film "Teasorama" - a highlight of any baby shower or bat mitzvah. Plus, it has the word 'Tea' in it and everybody needs tea in their life. Especially with 'O-Rama' in it. So enjoy or not, just don't be offended if there are girly bits or detailed lists of my favorite ways of being martyred in the 11th century.

1 comment:

Theron said...

A rama of tea...

Ya know something? I've never seen Tease-O-Rama. I know, I know...