Follow me on Twitter! @vgelflingv

I occasionally tweet. I'm not #humblebragging or anything.

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Books

Welcome to Teas-o-Rama Books!

If you were at the Marquis book sale, thanks for coming by. If you click the picture to the right, the one with the tea and books, it will take you directly to my Half.com store. Here I accept credit cards through PayPal and I will never charge Marquis residents for shipping. That would just be mean. I do not list my vintage or antique books here- for those, please leave me a comment and I will work with you personally. Thanks and enjoy!

The shop sells the likes of:

Art History texts
Biographies of irrelevant authors
Biographies of midget painters from France
A huge selection of Idiot's Guides (those aren't mine, I swear.)
Travel guides (never used, delusions of grandeur.)
Golf instruction (also not for me- as is apparent in my golf game.)
Brain cancer instructional/emotional texts (no longer needed!! YAY!)
Philosophy (Good luck with these. They are good for coasters though.)
Fiction
Mystery
Computer how-to
Marketing
Entertainment
Religion
Pets and Nature

And so on....

No comments: