Follow me on Twitter! @vgelflingv

I occasionally tweet. I'm not #humblebragging or anything.

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I have been collecting vintage children's books for a while now, not knowing exactly what would become of them. Recently, I have taken a few to the binder's and had the ratty, old spines replaced with spirals. I also inserted a section of blank pages for journaly-type things or pressed fairies. I have a few of these here and there and I hope to throw a couple up on Etsy before too long.
After finally finishing my thesis colloquium, I returned to my big mushy bed and drank tea and looked at pictures of rabbits with pancakes on their heads. It felt like the thing to do.




If any party I ever throw ever looks like this, please take out a finger bowl and clonk me in the noggin.

No comments: