Follow me on Twitter! @vgelflingv

I occasionally tweet. I'm not #humblebragging or anything.

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Gah! Books!!


So because I started a book-selling business within the confines of a 4ft. by 7ft. apartment, I've found myself wading through stacks of histories and mysteries. Though the thought of snuggling into a book-nest and covering myself with a stack of Journals of American Art sounds comfy, I am beginning to drown in my novel hovel.



To save my *and the husband's* sanity, I have done the unthinkable: I sacrificed my closet to the cause. My clothes now live in boxes, drawers, and the laundry room. The newest wing of Casa Staggs is Jen's very own Teas-o-Rama Books nook. I officially abdicate my clothes-horse throne and retreat back into the book haven/heaven. And I proudly display my "Biggest Book Nerd" merit badge that I got for building my own shelves. Isn't that novel???



No comments: