Follow me on Twitter! @vgelflingv

I occasionally tweet. I'm not #humblebragging or anything.

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Quasi-Pseudo-Graduation 2009- Fake it 'til you Make It



So I haven't written the last chapter of my thesis. I really haven't written the first one either. But I still donned the cap and gown and the really snazzy Master's hood and walked across the stage today. And even though I am not completely finished with the big Rosie the Riveter project, it felt very satisfying to wear the regalia. Hopefully it will add impetus to my finishing. Plus- I got to cross the stage and hug Dr. Warden, my Etruscologist/Archaeologist professor (and the assistant dean of the Meadows School of the Arts) in front of the whole crowd. Grandma said he looked like he was hugging his own daughter. Aww. I got all warm and fuzzy and started missing school already. Maybe I'll just have to make them hire me instead. Another Dr. Staggs.

1 comment:

Theron said...

Congratulations!