Follow me on Twitter! @vgelflingv

I occasionally tweet. I'm not #humblebragging or anything.

Monday, August 10, 2009

Bookshelf Blues

So I just moved to a larger apartment and finally have an office! If only that meant that I immediately gained the will to finish my thesis. It actually gives me the enviable task of organizing almost 3,000 books that have weaseled their way into my life. Here are some "before" pics. I seem to be living in "before" pic-land. I want so badly to be an "after" person! The problem is we lost three cheap-o bookshelves in the move: two were beheaded in transport and one was completely obliterated in a freak accident involving the dog. The dog is fine, as you can see in the pictures. The bookshelf was William-Wallaced and is now laying defunct as if it were drawn and quartered. Much laud and praise go out to my brother and brother-in-law for moving the lot. I really hope we like this apartment seeing as how I will NEVER MOVE AGAIN.




No comments: