Follow me on Twitter! @vgelflingv

I occasionally tweet. I'm not #humblebragging or anything.

Thursday, August 27, 2009

MST3K Redux



So last week, North Park's cinema hosted a live showing of Ed Wood's "Plan 9 from Outer Space!!" AND! The best part- the guys behind Mystery Science Theater 3000 hosted the event and performed their trademark shtick over the badness that is Ed Wood film making. It was dreadfully funny, both the guys and the movie, and I am now a RiffTrax devotee. Check out their offerings at: http://www.rifftrax.com. They are now selling the funny commentary through iTunes so all you have to do is sync up their track with the movie on your dvd player and it is time for hilarity. I've watched Twilight, Harry Potter and the Empire Strikes Back- just image the silly antics of Mike and the Bots over newer films- it is a whole new way to watch your faves. Or you can come over to my house and watch it with me. But I get the mushy end of the couch and you have to rub my feet. And Fonzie's.

No comments: